As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
- Perform risk/security assessments of Suppliers & Third Party relationships to identify, validate & remediate risks. This may include performing interviews, document design assessments & walkthroughs of Key Controls.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of Suppliers & Third Party to review compliance against compliance & regulatory requirements.
- Perform onsite assessments of Third Parties against Key Controls & industry security standards.
- Perform risk/security assessments for special projects involving Third Parties.
- Perform PCI-related readiness activities to ensure compliance with PCI requirements
- Exhibit pragmatism in formulating process remediation & implementation strategies, defining work tracks, & submitting assessment findings & recommendations.
- Develop trusted relationships with Business Partners, Visa IT Executives, Security & Compliance Officers & other team members to gain consensus approvals on strategies, recommendations, findings & project plans etc.
- Have an understanding of the broad regulatory landscape affecting Visa business areas; remain current with emerging regulatory sentiments as well as solution trends in the marketplace.
- Have an understanding of emerging technologies including but not limited to mobile & cloud technology.
- Contribute towards process improvement of team processes, templates & tools.
- 3+ years of work experience in Information Security, Audit, Risk,and/or Compliance.
- Open to experience in other relevant fields(i.e., finance, business administration, information technology, etc.) as
along as incumbent can demonstrate relevancy to this Information Security-based role.
- Experience working with multiple individuals on internal & externaldelivery, & communication initiatives.
- Abilityto synthesize a variety of data points into comprehensive & effectiveexecution & risk mitigation plans.
- Strongexecutive presence & communication skills - experience inAudit/Compliance/Regulatory discussions & proactive readiness activitieswith internal partners & external customers/clients.
- Delivers effective & strong documentation to support compliance & certification audits.
- 3+ years direct participation & experience across common industrysecurity policy areas, including, but not limited to ISO, NIST, COSO,COBIT, PCI, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE16, & others
- Bachelor'sDegree in Business, Information Systems Management (or related field)or equivalent work experience
- Mustbe extremely flexible & able to manage multiple tasks & priorities on very tight deadlines.
- CISSP, CISA Certifications
- Authorization to work in the U.S. isa precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
- Requireseveningavailability to meet with teams in the Asia Pacific & Europe time zonesup to 2x weekly.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 30% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law