Company Description|Job Description
At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
The Regional Director of General Commercial Sales role is an exciting opportunity to lead & grow a team of Territory Managers either in our Broomfield, CO location or remotely within assigned region.
The primary responsibility of this role is to hire, coach, motivate, & mentor a scaling team to achieve sales goals. This person will be a passionate, data-driven self-starter who is not afraid to jump in themselves. A leader with a proven track record of success in both managing complex sales cycles & leading high-performing sales teams.
This person will be responsible for managing a team that is focused on executing net-new logo acquisition strategy, expanding our existing customer portfolio, & driving revenue within the assigned territory of our general commercial segment (customer size 1,000-5,000 employees). This is an opportunity to be a change-maker by influencing the market, the company, & our customers on their digital transformation journey.
- Manage & coordinate the tactical & strategic direction of Territory Managers engaged in promoting & selling solutions
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies & process in the sales cycle.
- Drive revenue by helping the sales team navigate the customer buying process, engaging key stakeholders, & ultimately closing the deal
- Execute against bookings plan by helping sales team navigate the customer buying process, engage key stakeholders & support the close of deals.
- Deliver a sales function that drives customer affinity & scalable, sustainable growth
- Partner with Customer Success & Sales Engineers to ensure our customers receive a solution that fits their needs.
- Provide strong coaching, mentoring & adherence to Conga best practices & methodologies
- Ensure your team is keeping accurate notes in Salesforce.com to ensure we have accurate data to grow the business
- Upgrade current sales techniques or procedures based on team performance & new selling techniques
- Empower team to achieve sales at or above stated quota & goals month over month
- Help the team accurately forecast opportunities
- Monitor, support, & coach Territory Managers with prospecting within existing account base as well as new logo acquisition, deal control, & closing business
- Ensure sales, finance, & legal policies & procedures are met
- Build a trusting, open-communication environment for your team
- Analyze regional market trends & discover new opportunities for growth
- Responsible for territory value growth & customer satisfaction within assigned territory
- Establish, build & maintain executive relationships to form strategic partnerships & influence long-term strategy
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise on all Conga solutions & services. Understand & communicate the business value & ROI of our solutions
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS or cloud software sales, with a track record of successfully managing & closing large, complex deals
- Consultative & solution selling expertise; proven selling success in a technical, multi-product environment
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical & non-technical audience
- Superb listening skills. You must understand objections & overcome them by turning skeptics into enthusiastic new customers & brand ambassadors
- Consistent track record of overachievement of quota & revenue goals
- Collaborative approach; ability to prioritize the team over oneself
- Must be able to thrive & adapt to change in a very fast paced environment
- Excellent follow-up skills & professionalism
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently & motivate a team.
- Management of pipelines, territories, forecasting & processes.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
- Contract Lifecycle Management experience, a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.