Working as a member of Domos Client Services team, the CS Programs Intern will be focused on the building & implementing internal processes to support the greater Client Services organization as directed by the CS Programs Director. Specifically, the CS Programs Business Intern will focus on business requirements, data analytics, & creatively solving business process problems.
- Build data solutions (dashboards) for monitoring business performance that match defined business requirements
- Learn & successfully leverage varied software products; i.e. Domo, Qualtrics, Asana, Docebo, etc.
- Work closely with department heads to understand business needs & devise solutions to solve for their needs
- Support all teams within the Client Services Organization with Process development, maintenance, & ongoing support
- Become highly capable using the Domo platform
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- In pursuit of a Bachelors Degree in a related business field & able to demonstrate strong business acumen
- Evidence of participation in at least one data analytics or business management project, which may include visualizations, presentations, reports, etc.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Experience in Project Management & using project management software
- Ability to complete tasks quickly & efficiently with minimal oversight
- Capable of learning & adapting quickly to varied requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & embraces change, creativity, & flexibility
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- In pursuit of Masters Degree in a related business field
- 2+ years business process management, project management or program management experience
- Experience using Domo (1+ years) or other business intelligence products
- Experience in a related customer-facing role
- Consulting experience (1+ years)
- PMP Certified