We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the Position:
We are looking for a creative, driven Visual Designer to join our team 30-40 hours a monthly (on contract/retainer) who can design assets across the board for social media platforms, email templates, promotional materials, landing pages, digital ads & campaigns. This role will help us deliver beautiful & compelling, brand-centric designs from swag items to event landing pages. You will create designs to bring a message to life, spark emotion, & promote action. You should have strong interpersonal skills & a strong online portfolio where you have created (either professionally or personally) cohesive designs for marketing campaigns, visual identities & digital experiences.
- Naturally creative, motivated & full of ideas
- Effective communicator & enthusiastic collaborator
- Diplomatic, with great interpersonal skills & enthusiasm
- Flexible multitasker who prioritizes their time efficiently
- Proactive, organized, & solutions obsessed
- Is a clear communicator that is able to express dependencies, questions & needs in order to complete requests
- A self starter who constantly identifies opportunities for creative problem solving
- Ability to work remote & communicate over Slack & Zoom
- Design assets across the board for social media platforms, email templates, promotional materials, digital ads, presentations, landing pages, digital marketing & campaigns
- Make certain that creative output adheres to brand style guides & requirements
- Create thoughtful & beautiful design work that connects back to both the brand & the high level concept
- Ensure that creative deliverables support the project briefs & are completed on schedule
- Participate in weekly design critiques
- Collaborate with creative/marketing teams
- Produce design for both print & digital
- Skillfully incorporate design direction from the Art Directors into finished design work
- 13 years experience working within an advertising agency, start-up, creative studio, or media organization with an emphasis on creating design work for marketing
- Ability to multitask & juggle multiple projects at once
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Figma
- Ability to work remotely & be flexible on working hours
- Have an online portfolio you can share with us
- After Effects & motion a plus
- Working CSS/HTML/JS knowledge a plus
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].