As the Customer Success Manager, you will be the main point of contact for existing key customer accounts in the Customer Success organization. You will proactively advocate for the customer -- focusing on high levels of adoptions to ensure customer satisfaction & be responsible for all renewals within your accounts. You will identify key MBOs from customers & drive adoption programs, milestones & creation of customer champions as a trusted advisor.
The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of building deep customer relationships & proactively driving adoption & expansion across multiple use-cases within their customer base. Ideally, you hail from a SaaS or services company. You will need to be a great listener, strong communicator, as well as a curious & creative problem solver. Its important that you have worked in a role where you demonstrated the ability to drive customer adoption & advocacy rather than acting primarily as an escalation point for customers in a reaction-based customer service model.
- Develop strategic customer relationships & drive high levels of adoption & ongoing satisfaction.
- Act as primary contact for all post-sales efforts, focusing on customer success & customer service.
- Work with customers to discover how Sumo Logic can add value to their businesses, & identify potential expansion opportunities.
- Own the renewal process, participating in renewal contract structure, ensuring high levels of customer retention.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Service, Product, & Engineering teams to maximize customer success & account growth.
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of Enterprise and/or Mid-Market account management & customer adoption experience, with a focus on revenue retention & renewals within an existing install base.
- Experience with a B2B SaaS model with an enterprise software solution addressing a technical audience (Engineers, DevOps, IT Ops personnel)
- Excellent customer management skills (including sales, account management, customer service)
- Familiarity with Agile Web Development, AWS, Azure, K8s, GCP,DevOps, DevSecOps
- Background in selling/supporting technical products
- Track record of achievement
- Bachelor's degree
About Us: https://app.box.com/v/SLGeneralDossier
What we do:
We are a cloud-native SaaS machine data analytics platform, solving complex monitoring problems for DevOps, SecOps & ITOps teams. Customers love our product because it allows them to easily monitor & optimize their mission critical, large scale applications.
Our microservices architecture in AWS ingests hundreds of terabytes daily across many geographic regions. Millions of queries a day analyze hundreds of petabytes of data.
Democratize machine data analytics through the Sumo Logic platform, bringing real-time data insights securely through the cloud.