Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job:
As an (Associate) Manager, Engagement Marketing you will be responsible for executing evergreen marketing strategies across email & push channels for subscription growth & retention.
What Youll Do:
- Develop monthly evergreen email & push calendars with the content, creative, & merchandising teams.
- Oversee & execute creative briefs for new & existing campaigns
- Execute ongoing testing regimen (subject lines, layout, format, frequency, etc.) to continuously improve email performance focused on user engagement
- Ensure the design of email templates in HTML to be compatible on different email clients, web browsers, & mobile
- Partner with creative & product marketing to message Rent the Runways brand identity & meet company performance objectives
- Lead in the development of weekly, monthly, & ad hoc reporting on email performance
- Explore new & emerging campaign formats & tools to position Rent the Runway at the front of new opportunities in technology & fashion
- You have a Bachelor's Degree plus 2/3+ years in e-commerce marketing with hands on experience building campaign & transactional emails
- You have experience building audience targeting & suppression lists
- You have experience working for the direct-to-consumer division of a multi-channel retailer or subscription-based e-commerce business preferred
- You have knowledge of online analytics/business intelligence tools a plus: Tableau, SQL, etc.
- You are proficient with Sailthru highly preferred. Experience with other ESPs a plus.
- You have a strong bias for action & a get things done attitude
- You are able to work in a competitive, fast-paced & challenging environment & the want to work across multiple cross-functional teams
- You are a critical thinker & problem solver with a positive attitude
- You have strong project management skills & attention to detail
At Rent the Runway, were committed to the wellbeing of our employees, & aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal & professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, & family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves & their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, & have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription & rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA & dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first & weve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events & outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexibility Policy - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 & over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing & characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.