Were searching for a highly organized Recruitment Coordinator to assist our Corporate Recruitment team with coordination & the execution of our talent acquisition & talent marketing efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with a number of our growing teams, including (but not limited to) Finance, Marketing, People, & Sales. Peloton has some ambitious growth goals for the next few quarters; this is an exciting opportunity for someone to have an immediate impact at a fast growing company. Please note, this is a contract role.
- Coordinate a high volume of complex phone & onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, & provide confirmations for the candidate
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, & other stakeholders
- Maintain & update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, & employer-branding sites
- Be responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through the interview process
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools & ATS (we use Greenhouse)
- Act as the liaison between hiring managers, candidates & recruiters
- Contribute to projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage their time efficiently
- 1+ years of talent acquisition experience either agency or in house
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal & written communication to both Hiring Managers & Candidates
- Ability to be flexible & work cross-functionally across the business
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Proactive, responsive work style
- Bachelor's degree
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.