Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Were hiring a Director of Data Science & Analytics within our Supply Chain Analytics team. In addition to leading key supply chain data science projects, this role will work with senior leadership to shape the future of our Supply Chain Analytics / Data Science team & capabilities. This is an opportunity to apply data to solve real business challenges while making a big impact on a fast-growing organization, the food supply chain, & how people eat.
- Lead a diverse team of data scientists & analysts to drive business results while building out & overseeing employee growth & development
- Spearhead analytics projects focused on improving the customer experience, driving operational efficiencies, & building new supply chain capabilities
- Dive into diverse supply chain topics such as network optimization, demand forecasting, & menu planning / product optimization
- Drive collaboration & data strategy across operational functions (e.g. supply chain planning, logistics, procurement, production, etc.) & throughout HelloFresh more broadly
- Results-oriented - You love transforming data into meaningful outcomes
- Gritty - When you encounter obstacles you find solutions, not excuses
- Intellectually curious You love to understand why things are the way they are, how things work, & challenge the status quo
- A team player You favor team victories over individual success
- A structured problem solver You possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work
- Agile You thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously
- A critical thinker You use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems
At a minimum, you have...
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or Engineering; PhD preferred
- 6+ years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- 3+ years experience managing & developing analytical talent
- Fluency in common tools such as SQL, Python, & R
About the team...
The Supply Chain Analytics team is focused on unlocking the value of data within HelloFresh operations. We are a diverse team of data-oriented doers who love to take on new challenges, always be learning, & improve decision-making. And we love to have fun together along the way!
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.