Squarespace is a design-centric product company that enables anyone to build a beautiful online presence. Design Operations at Squarespace is embedded within our Product Design organization & supports the Research team by driving the best practices & expansion of discovery phase operations within our product teams.
At Squarespace, product teams are empowered to work through discovery to first validate the problem & uncover solutions. The Design Operations Program Manager will play a key role in facilitating the work that Designers, Content Strategists, UX Researchers, Product Managers & Engineers collaborate on.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Create & implement research budget best practices that help product teams work through the product discovery phase & connect to long-term yearly planning
- Manage incentives by creating centralized best practices for tools & providing onboarding materials
- Create systems & workflows to track ongoing spending
- Provide key stakeholders with regular reporting
- Work with partners to identify licensing needs & new tooling budgets
- Support the centralization of discovery phase infrastructure across all product design teams
- Identify areas for process improvements through education, tooling, or workflows
- Work with partners to rollout new processes & monitor effectiveness
- Assist in the creation & expansion of the discovery toolkit. Partner with the cross-functional working group to roll out updates & provide resources for product teams
- Identify & support opportunities for educational & enrichment activities
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Effective verbal, visual, & written communication skills
- Experience working with research & product teams
- Proficiency in project management platforms & tools
- Highly self-motivated & able to work through ambiguity
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.