JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
JUUL Labs is seeking a top tier candidate for the role of Customer Success Manager for our Youth Prevention program supporting retailers. This includes retailer onboarding - ensuring B2B customers onboard to our youth prevention program successfully & receive products on time, as well as troubleshoot throughout the customers lifecycle. Client retention - maintaining & optimizing the customer experience working cross-functionally to ensure they are the voice of the customer within JUUL Labs & reducing customer churn. This role is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer retention, organic growth, & customer satisfaction. Your role requires frequent iteration & adaptation of your approach, while demonstrating a persistently positive spirit. If you feel you are patient, attentive, & diligent then joining YPs customer success team could be a great fit!
This role is based in San Francisco & will have responsibility for JUUL accounts across the US. The ideal candidate has a passion for customer service, comfortable in our emerging category & rapidly changing environment. We share a passion for improving the lives of adult smokers, & we believe that we have a real opportunity to disrupt industries to inspire positive change. If you share this vision, were looking for rockstars to join our growing team.
- Manage inbound calls from existing & prospect accounts by providing exemplary service
- Manages onboarding of new accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Managers, legal & finance
- Complete customer set up process ensuring JUUL Labs remains compliant with all legal & regulatory requirements
- Introduce products to prospective accounts & complete sell-in process when assigned
- Input & update Salesforce information to ensure proper management of account
- Triage support for retailers across multiple teams
- Diagnose retailer issues & quickly identify the technology support to best service their issue
- Track & manage account performance, assist Territory Sales Managers in closing opportunities
- Work as a team to help achieve overall company goals
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS degree, marketing or business administration preferred
- 1-3 years experience inside sales, customer success or a related field.
- Working with independent convenience stores & specialty retail shops focused on lifestyle marketing & community.
- Working with CRMs such as Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, & administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the category products and/or services.
- Excellent organization skills including documentation.
- Exceptional communication skills both oral & written.
- Passion for customer service
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Boundless snacks & drinks
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
- Location. Work in the heart of New York, one of the worlds greatest cities