We are looking for a dynamic leader to join Instacart's support innovation center. This individual will be responsible for managing day-to-day operational work, leading a team of support agents, team leads & continuing process improvement with use of data analytics. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a flagship leadership team that will influence both the culture of the office & the future of Instacarts support operations.
The Care team is focused on supporting our broad ecosystem of customers, shoppers, retailers, & internal stakeholders through direct support & scalable solutions. We are a service-centric & analytics-driven team that thinks upstream to implement solutions that delight our community, improve performance, & scale through better automation, process & product experience. Every day, we solve incredibly hard problems to create an experience for our customers that is absolutely magical.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead, motivate, & develop support agents within a time-sensitive & demanding environment to deliver on operational KPIs
- Set overall direction of operations functions at the support innovation center, including developing support process, policy, & performance standards
- Coach your team to provide an incredible & empathic support experience to our users
- Integrate the efforts of teams across multiple shifts to deliver world-class customer support & attain service level requirements
- Measure & evaluate support processes & drive continuous process improvement with eye towards user satisfaction
- Identify root causes & implement changes to improve accuracy, productivity, & quality of your team's performance
- Be savvy in subject matter for the teams which you manage, & act as a key point of contact to internal stakeholders beyond the support innovation center
- Set the tone for a culture that puts the customer first, even if that means rolling up your sleeves & assisting with frontline work
- Bachelors degree with 6+ years of experience leading teams at a 2nd line level
- Ability to communicate & interact at all levels of leadership
- Experience leading in a high-volume & extremely fast-paced customer support environment
- Track record of success in leading & developing multiple success teams
- Strong organizational skills & high level of comfort in analytical problem-solving
- Proficient in Call Center Management Tools of the trade (Workforce Management, Quality Assurance, Ticketing Systems)
- Strong critical thinking ability on technical & non-technical issues
- Ability to drive & improves call center performance
- Experience with leading teams of various access channels & developing access channel strategies
- Experience with continuous renewal of business processes
- Positive attitude & fortitude to work through ever-changing & dynamic operational conditions
Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Our same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. We have partnered with more than 300 beloved national, regional & local retailers to deliver from more than 20,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluckeveryone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to make grocery shopping effortless for everyone. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.