Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What We Are Seeking
As a Publisher Account Manager, you will be part of the sales team responsible for retaining our contracts with premium publishers & working toward individual sales goals. You will be assigned a set of current DVPS customers & will be responsible for the ongoing success of those customers & their partnership with DoubleVerify. Responsibilities include consistent interaction with each customer, promoting usage of DVPS & driving upsell opportunities.
- Maintain, retain & grow assigned book of digital media publisher accounts.
- Introduce new DVPS products to customers & drive adoption.
- Present & demonstrate value of upsell product opportunities to customers & drive incremental revenue to meet quarterly quotas.
- Successfully renew customers through current contract term
- Deliver exceptional customer service, providing consistent client support & Client Business Reviews.
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of upsell & renewal opportunities in Salesforce.
- Assist with deliverables & ongoing projects in support of the DV Product team & the DV Marketing team
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; & 5+ years experience in account management, sales planning or business development
- Experience in digital ad sales, account management or digital ad operations
- Familiarity with digital media publishers preferred
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Excel
- Proven experience successfully managing high-touch customer accounts