Teads is seeking a VP, Studio, North America who is a creative & strategic leader to help further drive & evolve our creative offering to key clients & agencies across the North American region. Leading a talented team of digital designers & creative account strategists you will be tasked with ensuring best-in-class creative solutions are at the forefront of our offering & provide leadership & inspiration to the Studio team ensuring they continue to raise the bar in both their work & careers. Reporting into both the Global Head of Teads Studio in London & the Chief Revenue Officer in the US; this role will be based in our New York office.
- Define & implement the Studio vision for the team across North America.
- Establish & develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships with clients & their creative agencies.
- Transform the way our clients perceive creative across the Teads platform.
- Representing Teads in the marketplace & become an active brand advocate & a thought leader on how creative can help achieve client goals.
- Incorporate insights & measurement into our creative narrative.
- Working closely with leads across Customer Experience (Client Services), Sales, Media Strategy & our Strategic Accounts Teams, to ensure opportunities, workflow & process is/are maximized.
- Ensuring a high level of client satisfaction to generate renewals & increase incremental revenue.
- Managing & mentoring a team of creative account strategists enhancing our business across all verticals in all regions.
- Managing & mentoring a team of designers to ensure creative excellence & thinking across our creative formats.
- Working with Senior Leadership, prioritize the Development of Innovation & New Initiatives to help realize opportunities & drive revenue.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience at a digital or creative agency.
- Strategic leader with proven experience of cultivating a team.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills.
- Experience presenting in front of large audiences.
- Previous technology platform experience is a huge plus.
- Good relationships with contacts at top-tier creative agencies & advertisers.
- Understanding of the digital video & display marketplace.
- Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Driven, passionate, & an ultimate team player.
- BS/BA degree required.
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads operates a leading, cloud-based, end-to-end technology platform that enables programmatic digital advertising across a global ecosystem of quality digital media. As an end-to-end solution, Teads modular platform allows partners to leverage buy-side, sell-side, creative, data & AI optimization technologies.
For advertisers & their agencies, Teads offers a single access point to buy the inventory of many of the worlds best publishers. Through exclusive global media partnerships, Teads enables advertisers & agencies to reach 1.9 billion unique monthly users* in brand safe, responsible advertising environments, while improving the effectiveness & efficiency of digital ad transactions.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 1000+ people in 30 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.
*Global reach as of October 2021