Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
As a European Spanish Translator, you will help us deliver OneTrust products to users for the European Spanish market. In this role, youll work with multiple teams on several types of projects to offer our users a complete immersive experience. Youll also have the opportunity to own the language quality from end-to-end from early localization, to localization QA, to developing & editing glossaries & style guides for localization standards.
- Work with the Marketing department to understand marketing communication style, tone & brand strategy for events, collateral, etc.
- Work with Product Management department to learn OneTrust product offerings
- Interpret & translate both non-technical & technical documents
- Meet company & client-driven deadlines
- Effectively manage translation projects
- Perform testing & troubleshooting on our software in order to verify translation accuracy
You are someone who has excellent grammar & spelling in English & European Spanish and able to communicate complex technical and non-technical concepts in a clear & a concise manner. You are flexible in working with international teams & meet aggressive deadlines. You are able to work independently, collaborate with teammates & perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment.
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors Degree in Localization, English, Literature, Engineering, Marketing, International Business or equivalent required
- 3+ years of translation or relevant experience required
- Native fluency in European Spanish required, written & verbal
- Experience with computer-aided translation tools (Trados, WorldServer, Wordbee or similar) and localization file formats (HTML, XML, Json, MS Office, InDesign, etc.) Required
- Translation certifications from the American Translation Association (ATA) or similar
- Experience translating enterprise software
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Prior experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Tech Savvy. Ability to quickly learn new tools, processes & concepts
- Knowledge of the Privacy Industry
Location: Remote - U.S.
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.