Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity in backgrounds & in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, & we need people from all backgrounds & swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's Salesforce team is empathetic, caring, & supportive. We are deliberate & self-reflective about the team & culture that we are building, seeking team members that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for the development & maintenance of Salesforce applications. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development & integration with third-party services & you will work closely with other engineers & developers on different layers of the infrastructure. As a senior developer, you will act as a strong technical voice for building foundational architecture, best practices, business systems, process flows & user requirements.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will:
- Be a champion for technical best practices as well as helping to develop the overall strategy for the Salesforce development team.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (Data, Product, Operations, Executives) to develop a significant portion of our Salesforce platforms.
- Design & build high-performance, reusable, & reliable Apex code with best practices.
- Integrate Salesforce with numerous other data sources in ways that ensure data accuracy.
- Write maintainable test classes that ensure more than 80% code coverage.
- Own responsibility for ensuring Salesforce quarterly releases will not impact existing code base.
You will love this job if:
- You are excited by big, complicated problems and are comfortable working in & being part of defining nascent environments (technical & team). You have a natural curiosity & value diving into that through a collaborative approach.
- You care about quality but also have a pragmatic approach to software that prioritizes delivering value continuously. You understand there is a time & place for optimizing for shipping throughput vs. optimizing for robustness that survives edge cases.
- You are not hesitant to jump in to help fix things that are broken & you feel a great responsibility to make sustainable systems. You are happy to fill in the gaps to reach a goal where necessary, even if it does not always fit your job description.
- You have a genuine interest in what good technology can do to help people & have a positive attitude about tackling hard problems in an important industry.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 1+ years of experience with Salesforce tech stack e.g. Apex, Aura, Lightning, VisualForce. Mulesoft experience is preferred but not required.
- You have experience with functional or imperative programming languages e.g., Python, Ruby, Go, C, or Java.
- You hold a Salesforce certification or can provide a reference that will confirm your development abilities.
- You have good problem-solving skills & the ability to give recommendations for optimal solutions.
- You approach building & maintaining systems with maturity & rigor.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.