Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology & a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
OneTrust is looking for a new member for our Customer Success Team who is passionate about helping maintain excellent relationships with customers. Strong customer relationships & comprehensive platform adoption are critical for OneTrust to maintain our market leading retention rates, the lifeblood of a SaaS organization. As a Customer Success Expert, you will be the customers top advocate, & help bridge the bond between the Customer, our Sales, Renewals, Product & Consulting teams. You will be responsible for driving customer adoption, identifying, & mitigating potential roadblocks with subscription renewals, & performing system & process health checks to maximize the value customers receive from the OneTrust platform. A successful Customer Success Expert will pro-actively engage with customers from their assigned territory to ensure their full adoption & ongoing use of the OneTrust platform, as well as bridging any other support gaps to ensure that the customer is fully leveraging the product to meet their business needs.
- Proactively engage with stakeholders from your assigned customer territory to ensure maximum product adoption & return on their investment in OneTrust.
- Analyze & act upon platform usage statistics, helping drive forward adoption of the OneTrust platform through training, consulting, data imports, partner engagements & other adoption techniques.
- Arrange, scope, & undertake system & process health checks. These extended consulting exercises occur over two or more sessions & involve an in-depth review of a Customers use of the OneTrust platform, advising on proven ways of working & best practices.
- Act as system & regulatory best practice expert, drawing from a plethora of consulting experience to advise customers on optimization of privacy programs.
- Partner with colleagues in the Sales & Renewals teams to provide seamless support during renewal cycles & help facilitate expansion or add-on opportunities.
- Take ownership of customer cancelations & escalations. Liaise with internal & external stakeholders & propose resolution plans to maximize retention & adoption.
- Proactively contribute towards methodology development & process design.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities & be flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Hard working determined & innovative
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Able to take information & process it very quickly
- Must be independent & a fast learner
- Able to problem solve
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Able to communicate with stakeholders & clearly & efficiently take information from the client & translate it to the relevant teams
Your Experience Includes
- Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of customer success or software consulting experience preferred
- 3+ years experience within the Technology/SaaS industry preferred
- Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in & genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
- Proven ability to engage across corporate functions (Professional Services, Product Management, Sales & Executive)
- Proven ability to build trust & communicate effectively with C-Suite, VP, & Director-level contacts, along with day-to-day users of the software
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, & decision-making capabilities
- Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- CIPP/E or CIPM certified
- SaaS industry experience
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.