Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as an Implementation Manager - Frankfurt , we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Manages the efforts of Visa technical & business resources required to implement new & add-on Visa products & services. Responsible for gathering, documenting project requirements while providing client consultative guidance on Visa regulations, fees, features, & functionality. Manages projects that are more complex & have project responsibilities for key clients.
Provide subject matter expertise support to the broader team.
- Work with clients to understand their needs & communicate best of breed implementation solutions utilizing Visa products & services (taking complex technical concepts to more business related impacts & terminology).
- Adapt Visa processes & approaches to be in line with client requirements.
Implementation & project management activities
- Gather client requirements, establishes project scope, develop project plans, identify project team resource requirements, & establish project dates & deliverables.
- Ensure required project documentation is completed providing client consultancy where necessary.
- Manage in a matrixed fashion the efforts of Visa technical & business resources, as well as Client, 3rd party resources & other project managers.
- Requires interaction with resources at all levels of the organization, both internally & externally with the client, ranging from individual contributor project resources to management levels.
- Provide client & Visa project resources & line management with status reporting. Includes responsibility for projects that are more complex in nature & are visible to Visa & Client's management.
- Required to be knowledgeable of client, as well as Visa project management processes & practices, & ensure that they are consistently followed.
- Escalates projects that are in jeopardy & works with key stakeholders within Visa & the Client organization as appropriate to make decisions that bring needed resources to resolve any issues.
- Recommends opportunities & offers potential solutions to improve Visa processes & procedures that can result in measurable & sustained improvement in cost, quality & efficiency.
- Drives through continuous service improvement activities to ensure risks & issues are effectively managed.
- Provides ongoing guidance & knowledge transfer to less tenured Implementation Managers.
- Reviews work done by other Implementation Consultants, ensuring quality of work & ongoing learning.
- Strong knowledge of client, as well as project management processes & practices, & ensure that they are consistently followed.
- Possesses a basic knowledge of Visa process & procedures, & demonstrates the ability to follow those processes & procedures with little guidance to complete work on time & with quality. This includes both department processes as well as those of supporting resource groups within Visa.
- Understanding of VisaNet connectivity & endpoint setup concepts adequate to explain options to clients, gather their connectivity requirements, & provide first level troubleshooting of connectivity issues.
- Understands legal & regulatory environment under which our clients practice business to provide input to their decision-making process when selecting Visa Products/Services & options for how they are configured to minimize risk & ensure compliance.
What we're after
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team to achieve & exceed established goals & objectives
- Proven ability to use their own initiative & accurately manage their workload to deadlines
- Displaying excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Fluency in English & German
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Proven track record of commitment to quality
- Ability to manage multiple projects from conception to delivery implementation
- Experience in providing Customer Service in a B2B environment
- Project management skills
- Strong oral & written communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to communicate & translate technical concepts & terminology at all levels
- Ability to drive team to achieve & exceed established goals & objectives
- Available to travel if needed
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
- Payments processing knowledge
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
The role would require an initial 3 months' training in London followed by regular travel to London.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.