As aPrincipal - Rider Growth, you will collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, engineers, & marketing specialists to conceptualize, launch, evaluate, & scale growth initiatives designed to grow Vias user base & increase engagement.
You will work on large & complex data sets to understand user patterns, develop hypotheses & strategies for user engagement & retention, & collaborate with teams across Via to implement experiments.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Own core growth KPIs (activation, conversion, engagement) in one or several of Vias consumer markets
- Design innovative engagement tactics & campaigns; oversee creation & implementation of new features, promotions, & online & offline marketing campaigns
- Lead a team of analysts, engineers, & communication specialists to execute initiatives
- Collaborate with product & engineering teams to optimize usability, virality, & engagement of Vias mobile application
- 4-7 years of experience in growth marketing, product management, or strategy roles
- Independent, enterprising, self-starter who is comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility
- Data-driven, meticulous, & detail-oriented, with a thorough understanding of key growth metrics & statistics
- Strong analytical skills: proficient in SQL, Tableau or equivalent; proficiency in Python or other scripting languages is preferred
- Good communicator who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Bachelors degree with a high level of academic achievement
- MBA and/or prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.