The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
The rapidly growing Enterprise Division is a cross functional team of Sales, Account Management & Business Development. With a focus on Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States & global chain businesses internationally, we work with brands across Automotive, Financial Services, Hospitality, Insurance, Retail & more. You can learn more about our clients & their storieshere.
Yext is looking for aDirector, Strategic Alliancesto grow existing & establish new Strategic Alliance Digital Experience Platform (DXP) Partnerships. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop our Strategic Partner Ecosystem. We are looking for an individual who has not only developed North American SI Partnerships, but has also realized the results by driving significant revenue through these partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers & key decision-makers at with key Digital Experience Platform (DXP) partnerships. We are looking for an individual who can reach across & leverage the greater Yext; while working with key strategic partners developing deep strategic plans with: clear success criteria, resource commitments & KPIs, clear & concise joint win-win narrative, compelling solutions, & strict governance model.
- Consultative developer of our most important Digital Experience Platform SI partnerships
- Exhibit excellent communication skills & executive presence while representing our strategic partnerships
- Craft a joint Yext / strategic partner narrative, develop solutions, & ensure execution of the strategic partner plans
- Deliver on the agreed upon partnership objectives, stated KPIs, & ensure customer success
- Collaborate & consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Develop & cultivate strategic partner relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Evangelize Yext at strategic partners events & conferences
- Champion new product releases & act as a partner to the strategic partners to support their customers' success in their Yext product & platform investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholders cross-functionally & acts as a partner to the Go-To-Market team & direct sales
- Generate pipeline with key strategic partners in collaboration with the Go-To-Market & direct sales teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment or experience managing complex strategic partnerships at an enterprise class software company and/or worked at a strategic partner for 15+ years
- Has at least 10 years experience with DXP Platforms & SI Partnerships
- Established relationships & presence within the DXP Platforms Partner Ecosystem, primarily North American SI relationships
- Understanding of DXP partner ecosystem landscape & relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative & bringing innovative / market defining solutions to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications & complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel expected 50% or less
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with DXP SI partners
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.