VaynerMedia is a contemporary global creative & media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients & delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 & has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore & Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards & The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
What You'd Do:
- Regularly meet with direct reports setting daily expectations, to ensure theyre tracking towards goals, providing strategic guidance, & running training sessions.
- Act as client lead maintaining client relationships, acting on executional or strategic needs, presenting media plans & campaign results etc.
- Ensure campaign performance is of the highest standard managing ongoing measurement against client KPI's, business objectives, and reporting on performance providing thought leadership on all media plans.
- Ensure strategy, approach & direction meets (or exceeds) client expectations for any given campaign or initiative striving to be proactive vs. reactive with your approach to their businesses
- Oversee finance processes monthly reviewing budget reports, media authorizations, & billing.
- Partner with Director to deliver best-in-class media investment strategy & execution outputs, derived from industry insights & expertise.
- Communicate information internally & externally managing deliverables between client, account, & analysts.
- Continue to establish internal policies & POVs on agency partnerships, the general digital media landscape, & current client business cases.
- Collaborate across agency disciplines to craft best-in-class, holistic omnichannel media strategies rooted in driving tangible business outcomes for large brands
- Actively consider new opportunities for key client(s), proactively recommending new tactics, partners, etc.
What You've Got:
- A minimum 5+ years of industry experience working within platforms, with entrepreneurial street cred and/or BA/BS degree
- Comfortable in Excel, experience with Tableau/Looker/Data Studio/other data visualization programs, fundamental understanding of economics & statistics a must.
- Experience across paid social platforms in any or all of the following: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit. Additional experience across digital buying/biddable platforms a plus.
- Fluency with analytics, attribution & measurement systems. Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- MOAT/IAS/Double Verify
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Experience leading & managing growing teams with the ability to clearly communicate team priorities & unify the team members around a common goal.
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, & social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success & measurement opportunities.
- Clear attention-to-detail & organizational excellence to ensure flawless delivery of planned strategies.
- Act as a role model & embody a true leadership mentality:
- People-first mentality (We call this the Honey Empire).
- Inspire positivity & respect among employees.
- Ensure employees achieve attainable professional goals/hit demarcated growth.