HelloFresh: Join one of the Worlds fastest growing startups
At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 14 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London & Amsterdam. Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless. We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
The role: Lead our growing finance function in the Nordics
With your accounting, tax & FP&A knowledge, you'll be leading our growing finance team in the Nordics. We have been on an incredible growth journey since our launch 1.5 years ago, & you will be on point to further build out & professionalize our local finance function. You will also be a core part of our Nordic management team, taking part in setting the strategic direction for our business.
You will have key stakeholders within the local Operations, Marketing & Management teams as well as with the Group Finance team in Berlin & with our external accountants in across Denmark, Sweden & Norway. You will be an integral part of a fast growing company, making sure that our finance processes can follow our quick ramp up in volumes.
On a day to day basis, you will resolve issues related to accounting, forecasting & planning, financial reporting & youll help translate analyses into easy-to-understand presentations. You are a finance professional who wants to make your mark on a successful & growing team. You are an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people who possess a diverse set of talents. You are dedicated to details & have a strong interest in numbers.
- Take full responsibility for the month end close process, including the preparation & booking of journals, the creation of account reconciliations & the analysis of budget variances.
- Manage the relationship with our external accountants & tax advisors.
- Monitor & manage the cash flows & currency reserves of the Danish, Swedish & Norwegian entities & deliver regular cash reports to the Group Finance team.
- Collaborate closely with the local marketing & operations teams to prepare robust quarterly budgets & annual business plans.
- Continuously develop & optimise the local finance processes to fit the growing business.
- Lead a team of finance professionals within accounting, payroll & FP&A
- You will be based in our Nordic HQ in Copenhagen
Who we are looking for
- 3 to 6 years of relevant work experience including accounting, tax, FP&A & team leadership
- Proficiency in Office Suite/g-suite
- Experience with Oracle Fusion or similar accounting system is a big plus
- Strong analytical skills; you have an eye for detail & are quick to connect the dots.
- Attention to detail, organized & with a focus on continuous improvement
- Finance professional with a strong business understanding
- A strong sense of responsibility & are flexible, decisive & stress-resistant
- Above average (written & verbal) communication skills in both English & a Nordic language
We offer you a chance to make a difference in a fast growing technology company
- The chance to have a serious impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
- Direct, high impact on our future people agenda from day one
- A vibrant, international environment
- A guaranteed steep learning curve & boost for your career
- Competitive compensation & plenty of room for personal growth
- Benefit from our selection of employee perks (significant reduction on your HelloFresh boxes, drinks in the office, Friday bars, subsidised office lunch etc.)
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.