Power The Peloton Experience
As a member of Pelotons Software Architecture team youll be involved in software that powers every user experience across Bike, Tread, mobile, web, & TV in four different countries. We help users take live & on-demand classes, send each other high-fives, compete on the leaderboard, take part in challenges, discover new music, & much more.
Peloton is looking for a Senior Devops-DevInfra engineer, who will
- Maintain & scale our Continuous Integration infrastructure for reproducible & traceable builds & deployments.
- Automate existing pipelines, workflows, & deployments to improve performance & reliability of internal software processes.
- Build, run, & scale services in AWS to support our co mplex & rapidly growing software team.
- Provide on-call support for business critical services & respond to address outages & keep software releases running smoothly.
- Own the metrics & monitoring story for essential developer infrastructure services & build pipelines; respond to events in these systems as they occur.
- BS/MS or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years in devops & automation engineering.
- Experience automating Continuous Integration pipelines in a high velocity software organization
- Experience in Linux, MAC, Android and/or Windows
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Gradle, aosp build environments, CI/CD tools
- Experience with AWS / other cloud based infrastructures
- Strong communication & coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with HSMs & CA is a plus.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com