AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com
) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, & emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer & better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L'Oreal, USA TODAY, & Sephora
· 240+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
As part of the Customer Success team, you will be responsible for delivering the best customer service & experience.
Your primary mission will be to ensure that any issues raised by our clients through all communication channels (emails & live chat) are resolved in a timely & appropriate manner whilst maintaining proactive & personalized communication. Some issues may be due to technical bugs on the platform, in which case, you will ensure to follow-up on them internally before getting back to the clients.
You will also be assigned your own portfolio of Commercial clients to structure successful relationships & be their main point of contact to manage their day-to-day requests.
You will be working closely with Customer Success, Product & Tech teams. You will report directly to the Manager of Customer Success - North America.