Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience.
We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow
- Enable & support multiple mobile XR platforms
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with all platforms.
- Diagnose & fix bugs & performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage & help implement mission-critical software fixesReact Native moves fast & often breaks things.
- Maintain code & write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Write sample applications & documentation.
- Mentor & guide other engineers.
- Act as subject matter expert in individual field.
- 3+ years experience with Node.js/NPM
- 1+ years experience with React/React-Native
- Knowledge of React, React-Native & Node.js programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies & debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio, CMake
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, & offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Open Source experience strongly desired
- Native programming with C/C++ strongly desired
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering required. Masters Degree preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.