Job Description|Additional Information
We are seeking a Cloud Integration Engineer who shares our vision of bringing the power of technology to our internal teams at Pluralsight. We are looking for an experienced professional to help integrate our many SaaS systems that are crucial to our company operationally executing their goals. You will join the Business Technology Architecture team & assist in all phases of building integrations including: requirements gathering, configuration, code development, testing, deploying & monitoring.
Who you're committed to being:
- Responsible for developing integrations focused on data quality, data integrity, & scalability.
- Eager to take responsibility, accountability & ownership of systems & processes,
- Able to adopt new technologies & willingness to self-learn those technologies quickly.
- A partner with product managers & business analysts in producing solutions to business problems
- Support focused. Provide high-quality & timely support to end users.
What you'll own:
- The translation of business requirements into technical design specifications for system integration services.
- The design, development, implementation & maintenance of integration applications using a variety of languages & technologies.
- The preparation & presentation of clear technical analysis.
- Continue to build on technical & business knowledge. Seek out innovations in process improvement, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications & faster issue resolution.
- Manage all aspects of defining & building integrations including requirement gathering, design, build, test, release & support.
Experience you'll need:
- Minimum 2 years using Mulesoft's Anypoint Studio to develop & deploy API applications
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in IT applications, with an emphasis on Integration Development & Support.
- Experience in a complex enterprise application environment with integrations & customizations to support multiple business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to be both a team player but also work independently when needed.
- Strong knowledge of REST & SOAP based APIs.
- Strong understanding of relational databases.
- Experience integrating cloud-based enterprise applications via real-time, batch, sync/async, ETL.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business & technical teams.
- Nice to Have: Experience with cloud applications like Salesforce.com, Workday, Coupa, or NetSuite.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.