The International Logistics Analyst is responsible for the day to day support of Glossiers 3PL fulfillment partners in the EU. This includes all interactions between our 3PL partners & internal stakeholders as well as providing accountability & oversight for those partners.
6 Month Expectations:
- Monitor order flow against forecast & ensure orders are processed within SLA
- Learn & manage internal & external reporting around partner performance & inventory flow
- Field & resolve questions & issues that arise on a daily basis between Glossier & our partners
- Ensure we have a fulfillment partner in the EU that can provide best in class service for the next 2-3 years
- Coordinate delivery appointments between carriers & our 3PL partners
- Visit our 3PL partners on a regular basis to help ensure quality business practices & SOPs are adhered to
- Create consistency within logistics processes across the global team & 3PL
12+ Month Expectations:
- Contribute to the creation of a logistics network with the people & processes that can support Glossier growth for the next 3+ years
- Support the implementation of mechanisms & processes that allow for real time measurement of key metrics in all areas of logistics
- Work with partners in Operations Systems to automate manual processes that most contribute to increased accuracy & efficiency
- Support with international expansion through carrier management
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience of logistics/supply chain/fulfillment
- Experience working in logistics within the EU market
- Has experience in fast paced eCommerce environment
- Bachelors degree, quantitative or business discipline preferred
- Proficient at Excel
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.