Cohesity Bringing Google-Like Simplicity to Data Management: One Platform. One UI.
Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation with one web-scale data management platform that radically simplifies the way companies protect, control & extract value from their data. This software-defined platform spans across Clouds & data centers, can be managed from a single GUI, & enables independent apps to run in the same environment.
"We use web-scale design principles to revolutionize an area of IT that hasnt seen innovation in decades" by Mohit Aron, CEO/Founder
Article Cohesity Named Visionary in 2019 Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup & Recovery Solutions
Video How Cohesity Redefines Data Management
Brochure Corporate Brochure PDF
We are looking for passionate, out of the box thinkers who wants to take pride in being part of our cloud journey. If you are excited about scaling the cloud, monitoring & maintain a huge SAAS service, & be an integral part in deploying & managing growing service it is the right place for you.
- Architect to deploy & manage a scalable hosted service in AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Work with teams to build & architect continuous integration & delivery model to quickly push changes into the service.
- Build & architect secured hosting service. Address security threats like DDOS attack, takeover of the compute & network etc.
- Build a SLA model & design the fleet & monitoring capabilities to meet the SLA.
- Build automation using python, Terra & Ansible to build a scalable infrastructure in GCP & ASW cloud.
- Be on high alert to monitor the hosted service which enables our customer to route their network traffic swiftly & efficiently.
- We need you to drive & determine the metrics that needs to be monitored to proactively find issues in the fleet.
- Work closely with engineering in the design phase to make sure you can plan the deployment model for the service. Negotiate with the teams to make coarse correction to deploy at scale.
- From the design phase of the product work closely with engineering to make sure the product follows a secure deployment model.
- Think about security all the time & you will be responsible for deploying all the security measures by deploying a robust secured infrastructure.
- Continuously monitor security design of the infrastructure & the deployment architecture of the product & look for possible attacks from new threats.
- Help in making the infrastructure ready for SOCs compliance.
- Follow the change management & incident management procedures to deploy securely in the SAAS environment.
- Service our internal & external customers meeting the defined SLA.
- 5 + years in the dev ops space or managing a saas/hosted service
- Bachelors or Masters degree (4+ Years experience) in computers.
- Hands on python or other scripting experience to transform a manual hand crafted work to end to end automation.
- Have managed/deployed fleet with any of the leading configuration management tools like Ansible, chef etc.
- Worked closely with the development team in designing the product for deploying a service at scale.
- Managed 200 + servers on a day to day basis using automation.
- Been supporting SAAS environment & was in a pager rotation.
- Monitored a saas environment & was part of the monitoring building platform.
- Strong Linux skills & have hands on experience to troubleshoot issues
- Hands on Docker experience in previous roles
- Exposure in pipeline building & played a key role in continuous integration/Deployment
- In the current role should have worked with infosec team & understand the security requirements required in SAAS environment.
- Experienced in AWS & GCP environments. Strong GCP expertise is a plus.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates: