We're looking for an empathetic & creative problem solver to join our User Operations team. You will become a product expert in Asana & a savant of productivity. Youll help customers with questions, feature requests, & bug reports. You'll educate them about best practices & help them navigate our API & integrations. Armed with this experience, youll be a liaison between the product team & our customers.
You have a unique opportunity to join a world-class support team as we grow our footprint across ANZ & scale globally. Based in our Sydney office, you will work closely with our teams in San Francisco, Dublin, & Tokyo. Asana enables teams to move work forward & User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. Were here to maximize clarity in our customers' work & to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, & we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
- Ability to start at 9am AEST, M-F, & to work weekends as part of a regular rotation
- Natural troubleshooting skills & strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy & understood
- Tenacious work ethic & relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Asana, APIs, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Experience in technical support
- Fluency (written & verbal) in Mandarin or Japanese is a plus
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 60,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, & Vancouver, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.