BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
Were looking for an energetic & enthusiastic partner sales rep to help grow the number of restaurants on the BentoBox platform exclusively within our US Foods partner channel. The partner sales role is a hybrid role requiring significant territory management work with the US Foods team to maximize lead flow & working those leads in a full cycle selling role to close new customer sales. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing food + tech startup serving the hospitality industry.
- Effectively communicate the benefits of BentoBox to prospective customers via phone, email & live web demos
- Maintain consistent follow up with partnership leads, nurturing them until the time is right
- Develop & maintain relationships with US Foods employees
- Consistently execute your territory management plan to drive sufficient volume of leads from the US Foods team to exceed your monthly sales quotas
- Increase the number of US Foods representatives that partner with BentoBox to become advocates & deliver high quality leads
- Grow lead volume & total sales in your assigned territories throughout the year
- Maintain accurate & timely records of activity through Salesforce (CRM)
- Perform in accordance with a monthly quota & commission structure
- Embody a trusted advisor approach to B2B sales
- Represent BentoBox as the gold standard with exceptional customer service, accuracy & enthusiasm
- Be an expert in the restaurant industry & stay current on trends & changes, in particular its related to technology & digital marketing
- Help shape future product development based off of customer conversations
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision, & values
- Experience. You have a minimum 2-3 years of successful sales experience; restaurant tech and/or food distributor channel sales preferred.
- Versatility. You have the ability to balance a high volume of territory management, prospecting & full cycle selling. Ability to sell the full suite of BentoBox products & services
- Competitiveness. Youre hungry for knowledge & always striving to improve. You set high personal standards & are motivated by excellence (and money!)
- Confidence. You trust your judgement, assert your opinion (without a big ego), & ask for support when it will help you achieve your goals.
- Fearlessness. You relentlessly pursue success, youre resilient & tenacious, & you dont sweat the small stuff.
- Organizational Skills. You use technology for time management, youre disciplined, & youre realistic with the goals you set for yourself.
- Astuteness. Youre sharp, youre clever, you pick things up quickly, & you use these attributes to be a creative problem-solver.
- Optimism. You view every setback as an opportunity. Your positive attitude helps you win. People want to be around you because you do things with a smile.
- Perseverance. You take initiative, assume ownership, exhibit independence, & get shit done!
- Charisma. Youre personable & you make a lasting first impression. You can adapt to many communication styles & can build a relationship with anyone.
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.