BigID is transforming how enterprises around the world protect & manage the privacy of their customer & employee data in the era of GDPR. Our novel tools & technologies make a real difference in how security, privacy, & data governance professionals safeguard & manage their sensitive data assets.
Venture-funded with offices in New York City, Tel Aviv & London, we have a global team of experienced entrepreneurs that come from a variety of backgrounds. We enjoy a fast-paced & collaborative culture that rewards those that are looking for a compelling mission, new challenges & growth opportunities.
About the Role
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Alliances this role is responsible for guiding BigIDs strategic partnership with SAP. Responsibilities include driving incremental revenue & Go-To-Market (GTM) planning. Key areas of responsibility include Alliance Strategy & Planning, Industry & Account Targeting, Program Management / Delivery, Stakeholder Management & Alliance Marketing.
- 10+ years experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing partners including experience with a variety of partner types preferred
- 5+ years experience in Data/Privacy/Security related business experience preferred
- Understand sales, marketing, lead generation processes & key performance indicators / value drivers
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets. Priority given to experience driving influenced revenue or channel sales via partnerships
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders & build consensus.
- Demonstrate ability to build, lead & execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Superior ability to build & maintain positive working relationships.
- Practical experience in supporting the sale & marketing of solutions
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, & project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze & apply relevant information to make timely & critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI & effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus & execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge & make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic & personal drive & character qualities that match with company core values & inspires others to follow & act
- Willingness to travel on an as-needed basis globally.
- Bachelor's degree
What you will do
- Deliver SAP revenue to achieve or exceed BigIDs SAP revenue goals in the region.
- Develop alliance strategy & GTM plan for SAP accounts globally
- Define mutually agreed outcomes/ metrics & obtain partner commitments around business development, marketing, & sales.
- Confirm priority industry segments & target accounts with partner alliance leads, & work regional sales leadership & sales executives to execute partner sales engagement plans driving increased pipeline & closed sales.
- Develop & execute well-defined, revenue-driving programs in cooperation with SAPs & BigIDs regional sales leaders.
- Drive mutually agreed business plans that continue growth of each regions BigID SAP business. Confirm target outcomes via key metrics (Net new customers, FY bookings, customer success stories, etc.).
- Actively promote SAP alliance value proposition within BigID, & the SAPs organization. Function as a strong advocate for the alliance.
- Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.).
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance program & investments.
- Ensure effective & timely communications on relevant announcements, programs, & performance with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with BigIDs product management team to ensure that it is aligned with the priorities of BigID & SAPs field sales organizations.
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k