At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Flexdrive is a member of the Lyft family of companies, although it operates as its own separate & distinct entity within that family of companies. Flexdrives mission is to offer drivers diverse car rental options according to their needs. Flexdrive enables scale & structure for vehicle acquisition, lifetime value maximization & vehicle re-marketing needs.
We are looking for an Operations Associate who is passionate about the opportunity to add to the operational excellence of the Express Drive program. In this role, you will be the go-to individual for vehicle registrations, process improvement, & data reconciliation to deliver timely & accurate reporting to drive financial & business decisions. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who is comfortable managing extensive data entry in addition to analyzing existing data to identify potential operational improvements.
- Coordinate, track, & communicate vehicle registration progress to both internal & external stakeholders
- Work closely with field teams & external partners to execute on day-to-day tasks
- Build & maintain relationships with external partners to accurately track & reconcile reports & billing information
- Analyze vehicle registration data from internal & external sources to provide insights to decision-makers
- Partner with XD Growth & Fleet teams to build efficient processes for fleet management
- Strong problem solver: you effectively, creatively, & quickly solve complex problems
- Excellent time management: you effectively prioritize multiple competing functions & tasks
- Always a team player: you're positive, optimistic, & willing to help out wherever needed
- Self-directed & organized: you have a bias for action while maintaining attention to detail
- Communication skills: excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Data driven: Ability to analyze data to drive decisions that will ensure success
- Alignment with Lyfts Core values
- 2+ years of experience in an operations role; fleet industry experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency with spreadsheet software, including pivot tables & VLOOKUP
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.