Kustomer is the omnichannel SaaS platform reimagining enterprise customer service to deliver standout experiences not resolve tickets. Built with intelligent automation, Kustomer scales to meet the needs of any contact center & business by unifying data from multiple sources & enabling companies to deliver effortless, consistent & personalized service & support through a single timeline view.
Today, Kustomer is the core platform of some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Rent the Runway, Glossier, Away, Glovo, & UNTUCKit. Headquartered in NYC, Kustomer was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Brad Birnbaum & Jeremy Suriel, raised over $173.5M in venture funding, & is backed by leading VCs including: Tiger Global Management, Battery Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, Cisco Investments, Canaan Partners, Boldstart Ventures & Social Leverage.
About the role
Heres the reality. We could write a long-winded list of responsibilities but in a fast-growing rocketship startup, what wed write would be stale by the time we hit save. We are looking for a dynamic Commercial Account Executive that has helped build relationships from the ground up to focus on fast growing 'high velocity' entrepreneurial businesses with up to 100 employees. These are (post-Covid) onsite Sales positions that will provide additional training & development at our facilities in Manhattan.
- Working with the leadership team to define & execute on quarterly sales goals
- Consistently meet sales quotas & drive the sales process forward for the business
- Driving acquisition of new clients through the full sales lifecycle for Kustomer
- Coordinating closely with our customer experience team to ensure seamless on boarding for clients
- Maintaining an understanding of the competitive market space & how to effectively position Kustomer
- Strengthening client engagement through regular points of contact
- Attending industry events, meeting with customers & growing Kustomers presence within the market
You are somebody who:
- Has been a Commercial Account Executive at a high growth B2B SaaS startup & is seeking a new challenge
- Loves to meet new people & exercises excellent communication skills alongside your ability to, persuade, present, & write flawlessly
- Will never stop driving progress & is obsessed with growing any businesses you are a part of
- Thrives on developing new relationships every day
- Cant wait to learn & take on new challenges in sales & business every day
Kustomer offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries & incentive compensation, stock , excellent company paid healthcare coverage, 401K, commuter benefits, & a generous vacation policy.
Diversity & Inclusion at Kustomer
Kustomer is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn More About Kustomer: