Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is seeking an exceptional & passionate Business Analyst to join our Email Platform Business Unit (EPBU)! We are looking for someone who brings both technical & business experience to the table to tackle tough business problems using data to support their recommendations & strong processes to operationalize. Building multi-functional relationships will be crucial to the success of this role.
Twilio is looking for a someone who lives the Twilio Magic & also has demonstrated ability using data & analytics to develop & deliver on business solutions as well as experience in process improvement or business operations, & executing multi-functional projects with tech & non-tech teams.
As part of the Email Operations team, you will partner with product & GTM teams to drive strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, & enable growth & innovation. You are:
- A process problem solver. You are always thinking about how to make something better end to end, & you think critically about the key data that will tell you when the proposed improvements are successful.
- Analytically precise & detail oriented. You are able to perform & deliver accurate, large-scale analyses that are measurable. Experience with Looker, Tableau, & SQL.
- A natural problem-solver. You are comfortable with ambiguity & 80/20 thinking to quickly tease through complexity & bring structure to uncertainty. You identify & articulate implications up & downstream, taking action or calling out as appropriate.
- You communicate effectively & provide clear materials & so-whats, with meaningful recommendations. You have strong listening skills & you naturally codify & write things down. You deliver well organized artifacts (presentations, emails, etc) to drive fact-based decision making.
- Wear the customers shoes. You think through the customer experience of a process end to end, & focus on resolving problems for our customers & our employees.
- Highly collaborative, & partner-oriented professionally. Your team-first demeanor enables you to easily & effectively work with multiple multi-functional teams. You establish enduring, trust-based relationships with key business partners.
As a Business Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- DONT SETTLE: Investigate into metrics to identify root cause, determine improvements, & follow through with action-oriented insights
- BE AN OWNER: Deeply understand the business health & key performance metrics for the Twilio Email business unit
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with & support business owners across functions to define & evaluate core processes, identify improvements, define key metrics, & measure outcomes
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Translate recommendations to results by executing on action plans & project/program management as needed to deliver improvements to our customers
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop & implement key metric report cards for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the progress & performance across all projects
- WRITE IT DOWN: Efficiently & effectively communicate findings / progress to multi-functional teams, senior leadership & broader Twilio organization
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.