SquareFoot is building the commercial real estate company for the 21st century, bringing technology & transparency to an industry that's historically had neither. Weve already helped more than 1,000 clients find the right office space for their organizations & we are just getting started. If youre looking to make an impact on a multi trillion dollar industry - & do it in New York City, the largest commercial real estate market in the world - now is the time to get involved.
SquareFoot is seeking a Sales Operations Associate who can work on our sales operations in partnership with our VP of Sales, & drive process improvement across the organization. The ideal candidate will work with our Head of Marketing to analyze marketing effectiveness & drive recommendations across marketing & sales. You are a data-driven teammate that can break down ambiguous problems, partner with various teams to develop solutions, & implement them effectively.
Youre excited to get your hands dirty with a hands on tactical role that will allow you to broaden your experience working up, down, & across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze & recommend improvements to our current sales process, focusing on both top of funnel & mid funnel analysis
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis utilizing Salesforce, Excel & DOMO data
- Develop attribution models, channel specific ROI reporting & analysis
- Own analysis of SalesForce data, & report to senior management on sales & marketing targets
- Administer the sales stack: SFDC, email automation, prospect list building, dialers, etc.
- Track competitive & industry dynamics to better understand & forecast external market changes
- Support the creation & administration of sales compensation plans
- Help support the analytical needs of the sales & marketing teams
Who You Are:
- Consulting or finance background with 2-3 years sales operations experience
- Love to implement processes & see them through to completion
- Highly proficient at developing models & conducting analysis in Excel
- An expert at SalesForce, Google Analytics, & other major sales stack & marketing software
- A self starter, ready to get their hands dirty running our day to day sales operations
- Make decisions based on careful data analysis
- Want to work in a high growth tech environment & make a difference from day one
- Aptitude & interest in broadening your analytical skillset across disciplines
What Youll Get:
- Challenging & empowering workplace environment
- The opportunity to help shape a growing team
- The ability to work in a fast growing startup that can jumpstart your career development
- Excellent benefits that include competitive pay, health care, 401k, unlimited vacation, & commuter benefits
Squarefoot is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.