Senior HR Business Partner, EMEA & APAC
London, United Kingdom
Reporting Relationship: Chief Talent Officer
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance.
Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at DoubleVerify .
You thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. You naturally project positive energy, & go out of your way to build relationships both within the organization, & with external partners. Youre an excellent at identifying problems, developing & evaluating options, & implementing innovative solutions. Youre a natural collaborator, team player & are not afraid to give an opinion. This is an exciting opportunity for a Sr. HR Business Partner to join a fast-growing, trailblazing company.
What Youll Do
We are looking for a passionate & motivated Sr. HR Business Partner to serve as the strategic HR advisor to DVs EMEA & Asia Pacific commercial teams. You will be responsible for executing all areas of HR including talent management, talent acquisition, engagement, employee relations, compensation, performance management, & change management. Youll also be responsible for increasing engagement, delivering inspiring development programmes & coaching employees to reach their potential.
- Partner with the business leaders, building a consultative relationship
- Develop & execute recruitment plan to hire the best & brightest talent, at the pace we are growing
- Advising & working with leaders & managers on employee relations matters while proactively improving communications to enable conflict prevention & resolution.
- Facilitate employee experience survey & action planning.
- Champion a more diverse workplace by acting on HR initiatives that will drive change.
- Execute performance management process; facilitation of group sessions to moderate & guide the discussions to ensure fair & balanced outcomes for performance reviews & promotions.
- Partner with the Global talent team to leverage the planning framework for all the employees in the regions & succession planning for the senior roles.
- Responsible for the development & engagement of regional Talent team (Talent Partner & Coordinator).
- Coordinate regional onboarding training sessions to ensure new hires are set up for success.
- Work with Chief Talent Officer on ad hoc projects & initiatives as needed.
- Experience in a Generalist role including but not limited to; talent acquisition, engagement, development, coaching, employee relations
- Commercially minded with an eye for detail.
- Someone who leads with data & insight.
- Resilient, able to work & navigate through ambiguity.
- Credibility & ability to influence passionate about creating an environment that inspires, where people think outside the box & do things differently
- Sound employment law knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task & doesnt get phased under pressure.
- A hands-on attitude; high level of flexibility, resilience & adaptability.
- Experience working with stakeholders in different locations (EMEA, APAC) - desired.