Our systems serve billions of requests per day & move terabytes of BI data daily. In this role you will dive deep into planning, implementing, & supporting a robust network topology that is always on. We have network equipment from Cisco, Juniper & F5. You will have to balance innovative home-grown solutions to deal with the traffic, as well as a certain amount of legacy network to upgrade & migrate from. You should have knowledge & understanding of SDN & ability to script & automate tasks. You will be rewarded for creativity in planning & resolving operational & architectural challenges.
- Design Network solutions for new applications, services & sites.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire network stack: ISPs, Routers, firewalls, switches, load balancers, applications.
- Identify & drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope & create automation for deployment, management & visibility of our services
- 5 + years of experience
- Extensive hands on experience with Cisco routers & switches, including Nexus. ACI understanding is required, experience is desired.
- Data center architecture - deep knowledge & ability to manage, design & operate network equipment & data lines. We create data center POPs all over the world, you are expected to take a pivotal role in planning intra & inter communication.
- Expert understanding in mitigating network risks using firewalls & careful planning. We use Juniper, Cisco & Palo Alto firewalls.
- Knowledge in virtual environment switching. Working experience with infrastructure automation.
- Practical, solid knowledge of shell scripting.
- Experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures. Hands on experience with Kubernetes/containers networking.
- Deep knowledge in WAN & LAN system design, in a multi sited, hybrid cloud environment.
- BGP wizard. Anycast is an upcoming project.
- Track record of successful practical problem solving.