Squarespace Marketing is seeking an experienced, motivated Paid Media Team Lead to oversee the full-funnel, global paid social program on our Media & Acquisition team. This person will manage a team of paid social strategists & work closely with other team leads to drive brand awareness & user acquisition for the business. We are looking for a creative-thinking, solutions-oriented, & analytically-minded paid social marketer.
Our Media & Acquisition team sets itself apart by being both rigorous & experimental, & we seek team members who can maintain that balance. If you are passionate about impactful creative & social media strategy, excited about data, thoughtful about managing people, & motivated to continuously improve, wed love to meet you.
This role is based in our headquarters in New York & reports to the Paid Media Senior Manager.
Youll Get To
- Drive awareness, consideration, & user acquisition to contribute to business topline goals
- Oversee a team of paid social strategists to manage, iterate, & optimize a robust program across paid social platforms like Meta, Pinterest, TikTok, & LinkedIn
- Lead the paid social channel playbook, implement a testing roadmap, & improve the ways in which the paid social team works with internal & external stakeholders
- Lead planning & forecasting for the full-funnel channel, identify performance risks/opportunities to communicate to leadership, & propose strategies to respond to trends
- Partner with direct reports on career development plans, aligning on goals & identifying growth opportunities
- Form strategic partnerships with key external partners across advertising platforms
- Partner with other Paid Media Team Leads to share learnings & align on cross-channel strategies/tests when it makes sense
- Work closely with internal creative team to develop campaign assets that are attention grabbing, drive business impact, adhere to best practices, & allow for testing & learning
- Analyze channel data as well as work with Marketing Data Science & Analytics teams on more complex analyses & projects
- Partner with Organic Social team to stay up to date on initiatives & identify opportunities for collaboration to contribute to shared goals
- Partner with other teams across the marketing department, such as the Go To Market, Product Marketing, & Content teams to align on business priorities & strategies to integrate with paid social
Who Were Looking For...
- 5+ years of experience with acquisition and/or brand marketing across paid social platforms
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Strong proficiency with Meta Advertising & experience across TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Strong understanding of paid social measurement, conversion tracking, full-funnel KPIs, attribution models, & various study methodologies (conversion & brand lift, A/B split testing, etc)
- Extensive experience with audience segmentation & testing across the funnel. Experience with Customer Data Platforms (such as Lytics) is a plus.
- Confidence working in Excel/Google Sheets to build & analyze reports to identify trends & tell stories with data. Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Experience & confidence working with internal creative teams
- Structured thinking & communication of plans & performance
- Motivation to challenge team to continuously innovate & test new ideas, while taking into consideration historical learnings & best practices
- Ability to delegate/project manage paired with willingness to get in the weeds for things like pulling & analyzing data, QAing campaign/ad implementation, assembling creative deliverables lists/specs, etc.
- Excited about the evolution of social media & stays on top of the latest social media trends & how competitors/other business are leaning in
- Stays up to date on the digital & programmatic ad landscape, technologies, & offerings
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.