Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal only three & half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, & on three continents.
We are recognized industry leadersreceiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Were hiring a Shipping Manager to lead local shipping processes for our distribution centers, including planning, communication, & execution. In this role, you will supervise teams, ensuring safe working environment, & motive teams to exceed expectations. To succeed in this role, youll need to manage teams to execute final mile delivery to ensure customer deliveries are made on time, with available resources.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the shipping team (early morning, overnight, & backroom teams) & yard operations.
- Supervise your team to ensure efficient & safe operations of shipping activities.
- Develop your team by ensuring proper training, day-to-day coaching, & certifications are completed.
- Recommend & implement technology to manage the shipping processes, freight flow, productivity results, & backroom inventory.
- Recruit, select & develop & retain talented team members.
- Manage carrier relationships & planning function to ensure timely deliveries to sorts & customers while ensuring cube utilization; communicate daily with carriers to ensure on time compliance.
- Customer focusedKeep customers in mind at all times; leading teams to deliver on customer needs.
- Team focusedable to inspire, lead, & develop others to achieve work with high standards.
- Driven for Results Push projects to completion with a sense of urgency. Focus activities with positive customer outcomes in mind.
- A clear communicatorwith solid written & oral communications skills. Able to clearly coordinate & provide information to co-workers.
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree or international equivalent, or 8+ years supervision experience for distribution shipping industry/operations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2+ years Supervisor level experience in distribution shipping industry/operations.
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial & quantitative analysis.
- Ability to continuously move around all areas of the operations, as well as ability to lift at least 40 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible hoursincluding nights & weekends.
- Excitement for working in a fast-paced startup environments & or food industry.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!