Index Exchange is seeking a Quality Control Specialist to join the Exchange Quality department. Reporting to the Manager, Quality Control, you will be responsible for safeguarding Index Exchange publishers & inventory suppliers from security threats & malicious attacks that attempt to compromise the integrity of the marketplace media companies trust. This role offers an excellent opportunity to play a key role in providing tier-1 support to client service stakeholder groups while also executing on Index Exchanges commitment to providing a clean & transparent exchange found on the values of neutrality, openness, & trust.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Act as the primary point of contact for responding to & resolving & malware alerts.
- Log & maintain a variety of data while maintaining a high level of accuracy for tracking purposes.
- Perform scheduled audits on ad campaigns & creatives to ensure adherence to policy.
- Gather & analyze incident reports as well as common trends while delivering insights to Exchange Quality leadership that help improve monitoring & controlling activities.
- Lead or support group project opportunities to build process improvements, effectively managing & prioritizing multiple deadlines at once.
- Acquire & maintain expert level knowledge of the subject of malvertising & ad quality, serving as consultative & trusted advisor to both internal & external stakeholders in terms of best practices for issue identification & risk mitigation.
- Develop & attain key performance measures to guide success & future growth.
- Acquire & maintain expertise with Index Exchange proprietary workflow tools for creative preview & campaign management, as well as third party business intelligence tools like Looker.
- Acquire & maintain a technical proficiency involved with malware technology & cybersecurity, both in understanding how malicious code works as well as detection solutions.
- Perform other departmental duties on occasion & as assigned.
Heres what were looking for:
- Efficient management of routine ad quality & monitoring assignments.
- Thoroughness of insights & analysis shared with internal & external stakeholders
- Responsiveness & effectiveness to resolution of inbound tickets & requests.
- Quality of output of project work assigned.
Heres what we want:
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business or related field/discipline.
- Fast learner with ability to work in a dynamic operations role.
- Ability to work Weekend shifts.
- 1-3 years working experience in a technology or operations environment, with strong preference for those with experience in digital media or advertising technology.
- Knowledge of digital advertising participants & technologies (e.g. Ad server, Ad network, Exchange, SSP, DSP, agency trading desk).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets.
- Proficient with Looker & other similar business intelligence software platforms.
- Excellent communication & analytical skills.
- Strong critical thinking, attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
- Desire to learn about web technologies & code, particularly for use in malware & cybersecurity applications.
- Curiosity & a desire to learn & build new processes & is comfortable with ambiguity.
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- Paid vacation, 12 incidental sick days per year, & 5% RRSP matching
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Flexible health spending account
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.