At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of one of the top paid applications on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission! Conga has tremendous momentum. Our net dollar retention & NPS scores are industry leading.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success. We offer competitive compensation & benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, & many additional perks!
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer & Chief Operating Officer. This individual should demonstrate articulate written & verbal communication & the ability to organize & manage multiple priorities. This key contributor will go above & beyond to extend the highest level of service possible. The Executive Assistant enhances this leader's effectiveness by providing information management support & representing the Executives to others. This professional should have a high degree of business sense & a proven ability to persuade people on behalf of the Executive they support & represent. The Executive Assistant is a forward thinker & highly proactive in order to stay a step ahead & anticipate the needs & requirements before asked.
- Manages the executives' time & calendar(s). Independently schedules appointments & meetings
- Manages & delegates correspondence & invitations on a weekly basis
- Arranges complex & detailed travel plans & itineraries
- Ensures the executives are prepared with necessary materials for all meetings
- Answers incoming calls & correspondence & responds independently when possible
- Arranges events/conferences with staff & vendors including venue selection, catering, invitations, & budgets
- Creates & maintains reporting relative to project milestones
- Maintains files for the SVP & other executives within the department
- Exhibits strict confidentiality with all information relating to travel, expenses, disciplinary actions, compensation, appraisal scores & promotions
- Serve as office manager which includes ordering & stocking office & kitchen supplies, serve as point of contact for building & facility issues, & be the go-to problem solver' for office related tasks.