Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Founder & CEO, Drew Uher. You are a detail-oriented problem-solver & an organizational force-of-nature. Your verbal & written communication skills are top-notch, & you get excited when things work efficiently. You have a proven track record of success in supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced tech environment, & you carry yourself with a professional yet approachable demeanor. You handle urgent, confidential, & challenging situations with poise, discretion, & finesse. Your experience in such situations has honed your judgment over time, such that you can foresee the needs of those around you, & they can rely on you.
What Youll Do Here
Your primary job will be to help our Founder & CEO maximize his most precious asset at HomeLight: time. You will do anything & everything to accomplish this, including the following:
- You will navigate complex calendar management, including coordination of internal & external meetings across international time zones.
- You will manage an executive email & will be excited to achieve Inbox Zero every day.
- In certain circumstances, you will construct & send email communication on behalf of Drew & HomeLight.
- You will sync with the executive on a daily basis to discuss schedules & priorities.
- You will work closely with the recruiting team to help with interview coordination between executives & candidates.
- You will manage guests at the office to confirm attendance, compile, & prepare meeting materials.
- You will assist with travel arrangements & any other miscellaneous items that help the executive to better leverage time.
- You will connect with the entire organization to keep relevant stakeholders informed & make sure that information is filtered appropriately.
- In addition to Drew, you may be asked to support one or two other top execs at HomeLight.
- 10+ years of relevant experience at a high-growth technology company or a similarly fast-paced atmosphere, with a strong dedication to growing in an admin function.
- 3+ years of EA experience for a top executive.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to communicate professionally & effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Slack, & Zoom.
- A commitment to delivering results on time & the ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- A Bachelor's Degree.
- You have experience in real estate, real estate tech, consumer internet, or with a high-growth company.
- You enjoy taking on new challenges, are driven, can handle stress, are proactive, & thrive going above & beyond.
- You enjoy solving problems & learning about tech.