Index Exchange is seeking an Associate Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in Paris. This role will focus on growing revenue for top tier publishers via our real time programmatic exchange. The Associate Partner Development Manager will work closely with our entire services team to support the growth strategy for our supply client relationships in Paris.
It is the Associate Partner Development Managers job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by providing excellent service to our partners. The ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning & growth at IX, as you develop your expertise well look to you to participate in regular knowledge sharing sessions with the team to both teach & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing account performance.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Microsoft, Disney, & Newscorp among many others.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: Understanding of RTB Exchanges, IX products & tool-sets will be a core requirement, while acting as an integral resource for questions, issues & requests. Expertise in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence & knowledge of DFP (ad serving) will be needed to best serve our clients capitalizing on reporting & analytical tools to drive insights.
Collaborative: Youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Services & Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Problem Solving: The relationships & business you will be managing represent our Northern Europe & Middle East publishers, which require a white glove service, & the ability to solve issues & provide solutions for the client to help grow their revenue.
Heres what youll be doing:
- Manage & develop client relationships for IXs Northern Europe & Middle East clients through the full life-cycle of the account onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management & quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends & optimizing open & private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, & custom report creation.
- Drive IX product adoption & upsells through a deep understanding of client needs & product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners & point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce & other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate & up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers & product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights & new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients & tracking delivery of targets & OKRs.
Heres What You Need:
- 1-3+ years of experience managing clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, & continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, & deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making & an educational pedigree which illustrates it (SQL skills are an asset)
Heres why youll love working here:
- We are a global organization with a huge focus on collaboration & building out our community internally.
- The work space is built for creativity & is a bright & inviting space with room to unwind, decompress & take time for you.
- You dress for the day you have ahead, therefore there is no formal dress code. We believe that food nourishes the brain & therefore we have lots of great snacks.
- A collaborative team with events, & celebrations to recognize our successes & plan for the future.
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental plan
- Generous & flexible annual wellness subsidy for gym memberships & classes
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.