LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
As a Lead TA Partner, you will manage a team of highly skilled recruiters supporting business hiring & initiatives, while maintaining a culture of excellence through mentorship & leading by example. You will build & execute hiring strategies that will identify & attract diverse candidates for our Technical Teams by collaborating with our hiring teams & recruiting colleagues, to understand priorities & deliver results. You will build respectful & strategic relationships & help elevate LiveRamps brand & commitment to excellent candidate experiences. Youll have an opportunity to help design (and redesign) TA practices to scale our recruitment efforts enabling you & your team to be highly successful. You will have the opportunity to lead recruiters in a rapidly scaling company.
- Be a Player Coach - People come to you for advice & guidance. Youll carry strategic requisitions while leading a group of highly skilled recruiters looking to learn from the best.
- Keep the business up to date throughout the cycle working with TA Leadership & Operations to present information in a way that is accurate & meaningful to your partners.
- Balance Kindness with Candor - You bring an important perspective that inspires change & motivates recruiters to develop simple solutions to complex & often unsolvable problems.
- Bring to life innovative recruiting strategies to support the growing needs of the business. You are open to experiment; fail fast, learn & adapt quickly with the goal of getting to a new & better way of recruiting.
- Prioritizer - You are great at balancing specific needs & requests of the Technical Leaders & teams with the operational rigor, systems & processes leveraged across TA & LiveRamp.
Your team will:
Youll be joining a highly skilled, collaborative Talent Acquisition team focused on driving results while providing the best possible experience for our candidates & partners. We are all A-players looking for someone to help us continue our successes as our company continues to scale. Our team recruits for all Engineering/Non-Engineering roles in the organization.
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing teams.
- Demonstrated success recruiting IT and/or Engineering candidates.
- Strong sourcing acumen & methodology, know how to leverage multiple platforms/events/resources/boards to attract top tier talent.
- Proven track record of developing people, leading & managing high-performing teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellence in relationship building, consulting, negotiation skills both internally & externally
- You take initiative & build productive partnerships.
- Data-driven & results-oriented mindset that demonstrates critical thinking abilities & an analytical & quantitative approach
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You always answer emails & calls within 24 hours.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, tools & technologies.
- Willing to travel periodically to our San Francisco headquarters.
- Detail-oriented project management skills with the ability to multi-task & stay focused in a fast-paced environment that moves with a constant sense of urgency.
- Working knowledge of Greenhouse, Workday, Hirevue & G-Suite.
- Prior experience leading IT or Engineering recruitment team(s).
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.