- Develops & delivers the annual business/account plan for the assigned key account(s), agreeing with the Head of Sales Manager what actions will be required for their product/portfolio.
- Develop collaborative relationships with multiple partners & key clients, & work with them to identify new opportunities that help grow their business.
- Be hungry in growing existing account(s) & provide a perspective on identifying & developing relevant new opportunities through comprehensive analysis from client data. Expected to be proactive in gathering information & data from different sources (e.g. market research, public information, client reports & internal tools
- Full understanding of the Clients P&L & Visa Key drivers & KPIs
- Engage with cross functional colleagues & lead virtual teams to deliver the right client responses
- Influence & partner management teams in a knowledgeable & impactful way; seeking insights into opportunities or risks to their business to help Visa find the right solutions.
- Partner with colleagues across Visa, ensuring the right parts of the business are appropriately involved & informed aboutclient needs.
- Developyour knowledge of the payment technology space, & specifically of Visa products & services. Stay at the front of a dynamic industry & use your knowledge to help our clients adapt & stay ahead too.
- Provides direction & guidance to less experienced team members by sharing expertise & specialist knowledge.
- May lead multi-member forums on specialist areas.
- Extensive experience & proven success within a targeted complex sales & business development role.
- Proven financial acumen & fluency with numbers. Use data & analytics skills to drive insight.
- Data management & analytics skills.
- Passion for sales & curiosity for financial services; in particular payments & technology.
- Commercialmind-set & proven ability to negotiate business agreements enhance existing & develop new business partnerships.
- Experience & credibility to engage effectively with leaders at all levels & influence clients & Visa stakeholders. Commercial understanding & the aptitude to identify opportunities & proactively propose solutions.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to establish effective relationships & communicate at all levels externally & internally.
- Ability to learn & apply a strategic understanding of the payments landscape & Visa.
- High standards of ethics & integrity towards employees, stakeholders & customers.
- Fluent in Portuguese & English, both written & verbal
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
Does not have line management responsibility but may be expected to provide guidance & support to less experienced colleagues