The Strategic Partnerships team is a newly formed part of our International Business Development function. The team is committed to expanding Pelotons presence within international markets by engaging & developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals.
We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing & new members of the Peloton community by ensuring our partners are equipped with the tools needed to succeed.
Valuing high-energy, motivated & tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As a Commercial Sales Associate within our Strategic Partnerships team, you will be at the forefront of our commercial operation, working as the face of the organisation for our mid-tier prospective customers in the hospitality / leisure & wellness verticals.
You will pursue crucial inbound leads & perform outreach to relevant contacts from our target mid-tier account list across the UK. By building relationships with key stakeholders in these organisations, you will sell & evangelise our commercial programme, developing relevant proposals & outlining value to our prospective customers. The mission is to secure new business throughout the UK in the hospitality / leisure & wellness sectors.
The successful candidate should have a strong track record of exceeding targets, selling a new concept to interested businesses. They should be able to operate at the buying level of an organisation within target accounts & enable prospective customers to realise value from our commercial programme. The candidate will understand how to effectively forecast their pipeline on a quarterly basis & can qualify leads that benefit both Peloton as a brand & reach our target audience. This role is likely to require some travel within the UK & occasionally may require trips abroad to Germany (likely) & the US (possibly).
- Engaging, responding to & triaging inbound leads
- Proactively scoping new leads in new UK Geographies to expand the programme
- Working closely with account management to drive more value from accounts
- Building account plans that focus efforts on target accounts
- Ensuring efficiency within the sales cycle by understanding & explaining our proposition to increase time to sale
- Understand the Peloton offering to be able to explain the benefit to a business
- Build & maintain relationships with buying level individuals through the sales process
- Negotiate for success & manage the contract process
- Accurate forecasting & maintenance of pipeline
- Deliver seamless handover to Operations & Account Management following close
- 1-2+ years of closing selling in a B2B2C environment (ideally to hospitality)
- Experience qualifying leads to benefit the company & reach the right target audience
- Open & strong communicator, flexible & approachable presentation style
- Self-motivated & driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- An analytical mind with an ability to come up with new concepts to further sales
- Able to analyse & interpret data & build plans to drive more engagement
- Is able to present confidently to stakeholders (internal & external) in a face to face setting
- Positive & energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills & strong writing skills
- Experience with lead qualification & objection handling
- Time & sales pipeline management
- Use of modern sales methodologies & an understanding of a typical B2B sales cycle
- Consistently accurate sales forecasting
- Strong track record of meeting & exceeding sales target
- Understanding of how to pitch value to a customer
- Intellectually curious & eager to learn
- Able to be persuasive to internal stakeholders to drive the success of the programme
- Experience utilising Sales Force is preferred
At Peloton, the health & well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan & paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer & hires only on the basis of skills & experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming & on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors & content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind & body all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks & continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.