CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing frictionless experiences & technology for our partners & 7+ million members.
CLEAR is seeking a motivated Legal Operations Manager to join our legal team. Were looking for a driven self-starter with flawless communication skills, impeccable organization, & an appetite for making things happen.
What You Will Do:
- Administer contracts management systems, including uploading & organizing signed contracts, tagging contracts with appropriate data identifiers, calendaring compliance related tasks, identifying contract management process improvements & tracking contract flow & status
- Collaborate with business partners across the organization across a myriad of projects
- Prepare standard NDAs & other agreements, maintain agreement templates & manage contract signature process
- Track contract expirations & renewals
- Work with attorneys to customize & manage CMS for agreements & other attorney work product
- Prepare & file organization/formation documents for new company subsidiaries & manage compliance with state annual reporting requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, both internal & external in regard to legal department matters.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience in either big firm or sophisticated in-house legal departments
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with contract/information management systems, including IntelAgree & Salesforce, a plus.
- Flexible & adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent business judgment, communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience working directly with business partners
- Experience with nondisclosure & consulting agreements