As a Designer, you are excited to contribute to the development of creative concepts that translate visually. You are an original thinker & a team playermatching strategic direction with appropriate design results across digital experiences. Theres a line between creative expression & commercial realitybut youve got that covered. Youve tackled the basics of design-related applicationsand a keen attention to detail is what makes your work stellar. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create interactive design concepts.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids & interface demos, photo retouches & enhancements, & animated GIFs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build & maintain a rapport with creative team, account managers, & project managers.
- 2+ years education, 1+ years design, & interactive work experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Strong visual, interactive & graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
- Time management skills to manage responsibilities & to always be prepared.
- An ability to brainstorm & contribute to the bigger idea.
- Developed & diverse communication skills to articulate creative ideas.
- A proven aptitude for fast-paced creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A self-motivated & accountable attitude.
- Experience in the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, & Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths & limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, & ImageReady, as well as information architecture & hierarchy.
- Comprehensive understanding of interactivity & the Web.Illustration in both electronic & traditional media.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web & video