Betterworks is a performance enablement solution that closes the loop between people, strategy & performance across the enterprise. With Betterworks, teams throughout the organization can align & focus on what matters most.
Industry leaders such as Intuit, Freddie Mac, Asurion, Udemy, Vertiv, HCSC, & University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to accelerate strategic growth by supporting transparent goal-setting, enabling continuous performance, & gleaning real-time employee engagement insights.
Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins & Emergence Capital. John Doerr, iconic investor, OKR pioneer & author of New York Times Best Seller Measure What Matters, is a board member, & Josh Bersin, global HR thought leader, serves as an advisor.
Betterworks is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to manage our new New York City Office.
- Support office setup, decorating, seating chart, & layout management.
- Support ordering, shipping, & deliveries.
- Manage facilities & relationships with vendors & service providers.
- Meet, greet, & direct visitors & guests before & after meetings.
- Support recruiting by scheduling interviews, & manage parts of the new hire onboarding process.
- Proactively develop, implement, & improve processes to streamline office operations.
- Lead one-off & ongoing special projects such as volunteer opportunities, & employee engagement events.
- Some general administrative responsibilities such as meeting scheduling, travel arrangements, & expense reporting.
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to support ongoing operations needs.
- Manage health & safety protocols.
- Support the ongoing health of company culture.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of office management and/or administrative assistant experience in a technical company (preferably SaaS startup).
- Willingness to accept a high degree of uncertainty, jump in & help wherever needed, get hands dirty, & wear multiple hats on a fast-moving team.
- Ability to work independently, quickly learn organizational structure, & demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask & prioritize, with a strong work ethic & attention to detail.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills & enthusiasm for new tasks & challenges.
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated & intelligent folks with a unique range of startup & enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Remote first culture
- Internet & mobile reimbursement
- Home Office reimbursement
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited in-house snacks & drinks when we return to the NYC office
- Paid transit card for NYC metro
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive & diverse betterworks. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, & better ideas allow us to better understand the needs & interests of our diverse, global betterworks Community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives & are an equal opportunity employer.