CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
The ideal candidate is energized by CLEARs groundbreaking efforts & answers technical challenges with how not if. Youre comfortable contributing to date driven, mission-critical projects while defending & communicating expectations which will lead to a high quality end result. You see how CLEAR can improve healthcare delivery & you can leverage your track-record of driving healthcare technology innovation to bring CLEARs healthcare solutions to life.
What You Will Do:
- Drive CLEARs technology strategy in concert with business, product management, technology, & executive stakeholders. Bring the technical perspective to strategic roadmaps, near & long term prioritization, & staffing/sourcing approaches.
- Oversee technical design & execution of CLEARs healthcare platform & products, ensuring that in-house & partner implementations reflect CLEARs technology, product, & security needs.
- Advise product management on the technical implications of potential sales opportunities, including high-level guidance on levels of effort, complexity, & cost
- Scope, plan, & drive the execution of proof of concept integrations & production prototypes on the full technology stack. The ideal candidate will have interest & context in a range of technologies & deep proficiency in at least one tier. Collectively the team will embody expertise throughout the stack.
- Act as a technical stakeholder of CLEARs core identity platform, representing the requirements of CLEARs healthcare use cases.
- Provide technical analysis & diligence of vendors, partners, & market solutions to determine whether & how they can best support CLEARs healthcare offerings.
- Partner with business & product stakeholders as a technology evangelist during pre & post sales client engagements.
- Build & lead a growing healthcare technology team, understanding where, where & how to grow. Demonstrate strong leadership & management skills, coaching your team to success.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of deep & demonstrated experience with technology in the healthcare domain. Systems integration experience across the patient lifecycle (MHR, scheduling, billing, insurance, etc) greatly preferred.
- A track record of designing & delivering technology solutions from conception to production, particularly in enterprise healthcare settings with multi-system integration requirements & complex security & compliance needs.
- Build systems & teams that strike a balance between immediate needs & longer term scalability & operability
- An ability to align technology choices with business needs to deliver an effective technology strategy. Able to effectively communicate short, mid & long term technical direction at the appropriate level of detail to inform business decisions & implementation choices.
- A strong software background & a proven record of software development success (in industry and/or with open source).
- Strong software engineering fundamentals with a good understanding of domain driven design, distributed & asynchronous systems architectures, & data persistence strategies & platforms. BS, MS in computer science, engineering, physics, or a related field is strongly preferred.
- Experience building & operating cloud native technology solutions to implement resilient systems with an eye towards defining, measuring, & delivering on service level objectives.
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following areas is a strong plus: biometrics, federated identity, information security & compliance, distributed system design.