KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provided end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
One of KATERRA's cultural principles is Diversity.We believe different backgrounds, ideas, & skillsets result in better outcomes.KATERRA does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity. KATERRA encourages people of all backgrounds to apply, including people of color, immigrants, refugees, women, LGBTQIA, people with disabilities, veterans & those with diverse life experiences
Marketing Manager Sales Enablement
We are looking for a seasoned, well-rounded sales & marketing professional to support Katerras diverse & exciting portfolio of products. The right candidate will bring a combination of creativity, strategic systems thinking & detail-obsessed execution to this new role.
This role is the pivot point between sales & product marketing & the chief steward of sales enablement for KOVA Brand & select Katerra products. You will serve as a communicator & evangelist, understanding & crisply articulating key product & brand values to our internal sales teams, helping to form go-to-market strategy & create tools tailored to introduce product across a broad range of categories to address a broad range of customer needs, all with an eye to delivering a consistent, exceptional product brand experience for our customers that will help build sales revenue.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as an internal expert on KOVA & Katerra brands & products with an eye toward the identifying key selling propositions, features & benefits that will help communicate product successfully to internal teams & potential customers.
- Engage with sales teams to understand revenue goals, strategy, opportunities & challenges. Collaborate on selling strategy & help identify marketing needs.
- Collaborate with sales, product marketing, creative team & internal stakeholders to develop meaningful, comprehensive sales toolkit that supports customer engagement & helps drive revenue.
- Create & manage product collateral in support of the sales toolkit, including sales presentations, proposals, product demos, training materials, catalogs, line brochures & more to support sales efforts & customer engagement.
- Help create unified training plan & materials to educate sales teams on new products.
- Partner with Brand Manager & Product Marketing team to create cohesive, impactful strategy for KOVA & Katerra Products, including positioning, communication of value proposition, brand awareness & product launch strategies.
- Work with Brand Manager & product development teams to help define stages of product go-to-market readiness with a focus on product features & benefits & the articulation of value proposition to core audiences with an eye toward the sales enablement
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience crafting & executing marketing campaigns & promotions to successfully bring B2B and/or B2C products to market
- 3+ years of experience in fast-moving corporate, startup, or agency environments
- Customer obsession; a deep understanding of audience & ability to glean insights from research & develop feedback loops within marketing plans
- Proficient technical editing & creative copy writing capabilities is a must
- Experience problem solving & tackling problems with a creative mindset, creating recommendations, & driving the action plans
- Project management skills, with experience developing & executing marketing strategy
- Presence ability to own a room & drive conversations to productive outcomes.
- Resilience flexibility to evolve & adjust as new projects & initiatives unfold & inevitably change.
- Influence - Proactive relationship building & excellent ability to earn trust & buy-in.
- Enthusiasm - High energy to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Comfort with both strategy & execution.
- Close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, with aspirations for career growth.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.